Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Scott Garvey - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Adaption of skills necessary to operate a business.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay
- Health benefits
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Valuable experience
Compensation: $40,000 - $65,000
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in customer's home or business
My Training Program Includes
- Learning to market property/casualty, life, health, bank and mutual fund products
- Setting sales and growth goals
- Working closely with the agent to gain an understanding of the agent’s role and office logistics
- Learning how to network effectively
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm Insurance Companies. This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. State Farm agents control which licensing requirements and training programs are offered or must be successfully completed by their employees. By accepting employment with a State Farm agent and/or successfully completing any licensing or training programs required by a State Farm agent, you are not guaranteed, promised or given any form of selection preference, should you choose to leave the agent’s employment and pursue the opportunity of becoming an independent contractor agent for State Farm Insurance Companies. If you choose to pursue an agency opportunity, you will need to apply and go through the regular State Farm Insurance Companies’ agent selection process
Not all Agencies are created equally. Sad but true. Therefore it's all the more important when selecting a place to learn the ins and outs of business ownership - that you select the best Agency in the market.
We are a top ranked team, Lifetime President's Club, consistent Chairman's Circle Qualifier, Ambassador Life Traveler with a proven track-record of developing Top-100 New Agents. We foster a culture which supports Aspirants by providing the Opportunity, the Experience, and the Exposure needed to gain a competitive edge in the Agent Selection Process.
Having devloped four previous aspirants to Agents (one currently ranked nationally in the top 50) and currently developing five... this is the place you want to learn. You'll gain a comprehensive knowledge of systems to reach and sustain your production goals as well as understanding the Agent Scorecard, Semi Monthly Variable Compensation, and all of the metrics new Agents are held to.
If your desire is to one day own your own business and you've got the work ethic, the goal clarity, and the achievement drive it takes to succeed in this increasingly competitive environment, then come check us out.
We look forward to being a part of your journey!
State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm. Agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)